Motivation and Willpower...

07:36


Hello Darlings. 

So, I lack motivation and willpower. So much.
I can never say no to a treat for long and rarely force myself to do things I can't be bothered with. Sometimes I even struggle with doing things I want because I lack the energy required. 

I have so many terrible habits that I beat myself up for and it doesn't help. Instead of willing myself into action, I end up annoyed at myself and unmotivated/lacking willpower. 

So I have decided to try to be kinder to myself. 
I'm going to try a few different ways to motivate myself...

Beginning with the little things.
I'm going to set little tasks. Start small. Put things into bitesize chunks. Somewhat like this section.

Tracking progress.
I will be trying to note how I am doing and keep tabs on any progress. 
I have always felt better when small goals are completed. Even when the main goal is so far away. 

Have a little faith in myself.
Being confident in my abilities and believing in myself is often my downfall. I constantly persuade myself I can't do anything and completely ruin any positivity or inspiration that I have.

This is where I am going to start. Hopefully in a few weeks I'll be able to check in and say all of the things I have been able to achieve. But if I haven't, I won't hate myself for it. 

I'll just try harder next time.

Tar-rah darlings.
x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

What new sport should I try?

Flickr Images